Bring a sweatshirt that is one size larger than you normally wear and the following supplies.
- Approximately 2 yards of fabrics to coordinate with the color of your sweatshirt (batiks were used in sample)
- Cut fabric into strips approximately 2" to 4" wide (for sample, strips in several widths were cut into different shapes: triangles, squares, rectangles, etc.)
- several fabric glue sticks
- rotary cuter
- small cutting board
- sewing machine with walking foot
- thread to coordinate with fabrics