|"Beyond the Panel"|
Choo Choo Quilters 2015 Guild Challenge
Challenge: Use a pre-printed fabric panel to create a quilt or garment.
Size: At least 36" and no more than 70" on each side.
For garments: an adult vest, jacket, skirt/dress or a child’s 3-piece ensemble.
- The panel must be cut into a minimum of 4 pieces before it is sewn into your piece. You cannot use the panel “as is.”
- At least 75% of the panel must be used on the front side [the public side] of your Challenge.
- Add any other fabrics of your choice. Embellish if desired.
- The panel image(s) can be recognizable or obscured in your final piece. You will be asked to identify the images during the Challenge Reveal Show and Tell.
- Your Challenge must be quilted (hand/machine/both), have the edges bound or finished in some manner, and include a label.
- A picture of the original panel must accompany your entry.