|Dark to light|
gradations in Value
The program for the Choo Choo Quilters May 16 guild meeting is "Identifying Value in Color." You can read Chapter 4 in the "Fearless Design for Every Quilter" book and prepare the following for the meeting:
- Choose 1 light fabric, 1 medium fabric and 1 dark fabric.
- From each fabric, cut four 4” x 5” rectangles.
- Pin the rectangles together into 6 pairs, keeping the same fabrics together.
- Make two stacks with a light, a medium, and a dark pair in each (two stacks with 6 fabric pieces in each). Bring these fabric stacks to the meeting.
- Bring a value finder, reducing glass, peep hole (if you have one) or your sunglasses to the meeting.
The meeting starts at 6:30 pm. Refreshments are available and visitors are welcome to attend.