News & Updates for remainder of 2011
|Sherry Baldwin's Wall Hanging|
- The Dye Workshop is October 1 at 9:30. See blog for details.
- Sherry Baldwin’s wall hangings will be for sale Sunday October 9 downtown across from UTC at the First Christian Church’s craft fair. Stop by if you are downtown on Sunday!
- Ginny Minninger will teach the next topic, Bindings and Borders, during the October 17th Meeting
- The November meeting is a wrap-up of the techniques from Fearless Design taught this year.
- Challenge of sorts for November (but not really): Bring something you made that was inspired by one of the Fearless Design programs this year. It can be anything, including homework.
- Yearly dinner will be Monday December 5th at the Mount Vernon restaurant. Bring anything handmade (or made by someone’s hands) for the exchange.
- There were several beautiful cuddle quilts turned in during the September meeting, as shown in the photos below. Examples of the August homework were also displayed along with some crafty beadwork on a beautiful blue summer-weight sweater.