|August block: Triangle Surprise Disappearing 9-patch with plaids.|
What to bring
If you don't already have something to work on, kits for this year's Big Quilts project will be available at the workshop on Saturday. Two ironing boards with irons will be set up for shared use. Other items to bring are:
- sewing machine and an extension cord
- the usual sewing supplies—pins, scissors, seam ripper, etc.
- 18" x 24" (or similar size) cutting mat—if you want to work on a Big Quilt kit
- rotary cutter and cutting ruler
- a snack to share (orange juice and coffee will be provided).
Time and Location
The workshop will be held:
Saturday, July 27
9 am - 3 pm
Cross of Christ Lutheran Church
3204 Hixson Pike
(next door to Stuart Heights Baptist Church)
Please park in the lower parking lot in the back. Enter through the door to the nursery. Contact Sherry Reed if you have any questions.